Thursday, May 26, 2005

i want him to come home....

He went to a movie with his friend and I am lonesome. I want him to come home, slide into bed with me and hold me all night long like when we were first dating. I used to fly up to philly, and the last night of being here was always so sad because I was leaving, and he would hold me tight all night, and everything would feel so amazing. I want to feel cherished and respected and loved for who I am. I want him to nuzzle into the nape of my neck and rub his beard against the back of my earlobe. I want the romance and the excitement and the goosebumps that I got 2 years ago. We are still supposed to be newlyweds...so where did it all go? I love him, and I don't want to be so used to him. I still want electricity from a kiss...but I rarely even get a kiss anymore. It's hard not to think that it's me, but wrong to think that it is. We are both busy and tired. I do not doubt his love, nor mine, but I want to be all giddy and bubbly about him like I used to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh sweetie pie. it's the doldrums talking, not you. You cannot expect to be excited or happy about anything, especially your lover, when you are tired and ill-feeling. Start feeling better and I promise it will feel better. I love you.