Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Waffle House

i wish people would come and visit me, because I can't afford to go home. I miss everyone and everything and it makes me so sad. I don't want to be so unhappy. I'm really not terribly unhappy...i just want to go home.....and I don't know where that is. I want everything back. I want my life at 19 to start there over again. I want to sing. I want to play. I want to be happy. I want to be free. Someone please come and visit me and cheer me up and bring me some hashbrowns, scattered, smothered and covered......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby doll, you come down here and I will show you the most awesome way to make hash browns. It's new, and I promise, it is way better than any other hash brown concoction. Just let me lose some more weight, and I will break this godforsaken diet for Waffle House with you.

Do you remember going to Waffle House, and only being able to afford toast and coffee ( our other habits were expensive )...then you drove me to the river and I made you pull over so I could puke up all of my toast and coffee?

Why the hell did I puke so much back then? Didn't you people think something was wrong with me?