Friday, December 02, 2005

What are you doing for New Years Eve??

I know I need to catch up and tell everyone about my birthday, but you're not missing anything, so don't worry. Right now I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be in GA for the week between Christmas and New Years, and I have decided to throw a New Years party at my mom's house in Cartersville. I want this to be a big fun party...as my parties weren't that sucessful up until my wedding...(which people in Cartersville are still talking about)...so I want this party to be just as successful....There will be food, drinks, fun, and whatever you want to bring to it - within reason, of course. Anyway, since i'm in Philly, i've decided that the best way for me to invite and get RSVPs and stuff is my EVITES!! So, if you want to be on my evite list, send me your email address to billyandmontie@yahoo.com and I would LOVE to have you there.

More details to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed telling you happy birthday. I've been locked up on an IV drip since Tues. night.

Belated Happy Birthday. I love you.

Snewo