Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Philly Weather.....a rant....by me.

I just wanted to say that 2 freakin days ago it was like 78 degrees outside. This morning, it is SNOWING. Someone laughed and remarked.."Hahah! That's March for ya..."

Yanno what, philly?

Screw March. I don't mind the cold. The cold is nice. I'm from the south, I have a appreciation for cold weather, and it's all fun to snuggle and stuff.....but it's the inconsistency of this weather that is driving me insane. I called my mom this morning to tell her I'm coming back to GA....i'm really not, but this is insane.


But there is free coffee at Starbucks from 10am-12am, so that will make things better....i'll just have to go out in the snow to get it.


Okay. I'm done ranting.
Thanks for reading.-

1 comment:

Fionnix said...

Good work.

Better now?