Saturday, July 16, 2005

know-it-all

So i've learned now the hard way that it's perfectly okay to keep some things a secret. Even when you love someone, and feel you know them inside out, you are going to have secrets from each other, and that's okay. People have secrets for a lot of different reasons. The other night, I got nosy...then I decided to get funny...and ended up being all girly and "we should know everything about each other..." and then I learned NO, we don't have to know EVERYTHING. There are things that I found out that I would have been fine never knowing. I'm fine knowing them, but it hurt the person who told me, and no I feel worse than I did when I didn't know anything. I admitted things I never wanted to admit, and probably shouldn't have. My feelings never changed. My love didn't change....if it did, it's stronger....Nobody got angry. Both of us got upset and felt badly and cried. I feel insecure. Both of us know that we can get through this, but it's gonna take a little while. Both of us are trying to wish the conversation completely away..but now it's out there, and it is marred by things that we will never forget. Hopefully it will fade with time, and I'll have learned to keep my damn mouth shut.

No comments: