Tuesday, July 26, 2005

a clarification.....

i think i was misunderstood with the kinky thing. It wasn't kinky in MY definition....more just weird. One of us actually sharing that we did it is part of the fantasy for him...i'm just not sure how it looks on the outside. We are totally into doing our own thing and not sharing most things, but this was just different.

This comes as a reply to a friend's blog who told me that I was f-ing it up(?) It's not seedy, nor is it gross to share what we did. It's not like he touched me here, or I licked him there. It was the roles that were played, who played them, and how. It was very interesting, and I felt that sharing these things in cyberspace could give other players validation in things that they do. Some people like to be adventurous. Some people like to be gross. Whether or not my man or woman and I are into any perversions or strange sexual escapades is completely between us. This falls under a whole new realm of weirdness.


this friend is the only one who reads this anyway.....


Pity how voice inflection and facial expression simply can not be expressed in typing.

No comments: