Friday, February 03, 2006

fingers friggin crossed and stuff.....

Okay....

So i just interviewed with the judge today because HE FINALLY FIRED HIS SECRETARY, and it went REALLY REALLY REALLY well, and I really want this job!! It would be a $10,000 raise!! :):):):):) Anyway, he made me feel like he really wanted me to have the job, but he did tell me that there was someone else in the running for it. I tried my best, and hopefully it was enough. I really need this job. I really want this job. He is such a wonderful man and the rest of his staff is just excellent. We'll see....but for now, I'm asking for all the good vibes and prayers and whatever else sent this way! I thank God for this oppritunity, and I pray that if this is His plan, than so be it...but I've also got to understand that if it's not His plan, then he has something better....

But I sure hope the plan is this!!!!


YAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're always in my prayers. I'll pray extra hard for this though. Love you much!

Anonymous said...

*fingers crossed*

Fionnix said...

Go girl!!!

Let us know how it goes. I'm sure you did great.

Crossing fingers and toes and legs and arms and hairs and eyes...

Good vibes comin' your way.

Rhi