Saturday, January 29, 2005

What Am I Doing?

This is a cheesy attempt at doing something like this, but I think it may help me get some things out from time to time without having to worry about things. My other half, whom I love dearly and completely, is not good at discussing my problems or me letting things out. If I have an ache or pain, then so does he, and it's worse. If I have some sort of emotional or mental state going on, then it's all his fault....when really, all I want him to do is shut up and listen...a feat which I've been forced to believe that he is incapable of..and as a man, I am not surprised. I do not hold any of this against him. I love him very much, and have chosen him to spend my life with, and father my children....even the one that isn't his. He is a beautiful person, inside and out, yet simply a MAN, by every definition.

No comments: